Publish plan online
Modified on: Thu, Nov 17, 2016 at 5:58 PM
Bizplan gives you the option to share your plan with anyone you choose by generating an online version of your plan. The online plan may be set to private (default) or made publicly available by a unique sharable URL.
Your plan can be shared privately with team members that are added to your account. Both Contributor and Viewer type Members will have the ability to view your private plan online.
Note: All members on your account will have the ability to view your online plan.
- Click on the Publish button on the Plan Settings or from any of the Plan pages.
- Click on the plan URL. This will select the entire link. Copy the link to your clipboard (Ctrl+C for Windows and Command-C for Mac).
- You may now share this link with anyone who is a member of your account.
- To invite new members to your plan, enter an email into the invite field and click the Send Invite button.
- Click the Done button when you're finished.
- In order to make the online plan public, simply click on the toggle switch.
- Anyone with this URL will now be able to view your plan.
- In order to make the plan private again, click the toggle switch to activate the Private setting.
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?