By default, the Business Plan contains charts and tables in the Financials and Appendix chapters. However, you may choose to edit, add or delete them to customize your plan.
To add a chart or table
- Navigate to where you want to add the chart or table.
- Drag the Finance object from the Add Section inside the right panel.
- Drop it any where along the center of the page.
- Select a report to display from the dropdown list.
- Choose the range of years to display data from.
- Choose between Yearly, Quarterly or Monthly views.
- Select the Chart checkbox to display the chart.
- Select the Table checkbox to display the table.
To add a custom chart image
- Chart images can be embedded into any standard editor found in the plan, or you can add a new section.
- Click on the image upload button.
- Click Choose File button or drag an image into the drop zone.